It was recently named ‘number one company’ in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, which lists the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. It helps to solve specific and urgent economic needs, or opportunities that the client can not let go, Wonga helps them with fast loans, if the application is approved, the money is sent in less than 15 minutes. Automatic transfer works in 80% of banks. This speed and efficiency is possible thanks to the high automation with which they exercise their processes, using advanced technology that in a matter of seconds makes the most appropriate, quick and objective decision. They also define themselves as a different and responsible company so that at all times the user experience is positive.
- The first loan, for securities under 300 euros, has no interest, if you pay in 30 days.
- Offers plans and categories, with discounts and larger amounts.
- Fast, easy and safe. Everything online, with the necessary information to carry out the process, no more, no less.
- Flexible, transparent and comfortable loans, where you can access the information and the values of the agreement at any time.
- Fair prices for quick loans, and discounts for regular customers.
- Available on the internet, on tablets and smartphones
- Memberships Blue, Bronze, Silver and Gold, which will provide favorable conditions for successive mini-credits.
- Choose the amount to request and deadline, through the website.
- Complete the application form that will appear below.
- Be of legal age and have residence in Spain at the time of applying for the loan.
- National Identity Document, (DNI or NIE) scanned.
- Be the holder of a bank account in Spain, and depending on the bank, perhaps a debit card associated with that account.
- A valid mobile phone, in which you will receive a pin number as a security key to validate your identity.
- Proof of income, such as a contract, a benefit, a payroll etc, to ensure that your economy is solvent and you will not enter files of defaulters as ASNEF for not making payments on time.
- Loans of up to € 300, the first without interest if you pay in 30 days.
- If you are already a customer, loans of up to € 700 and more advantages
- Loan repayment within 30 days (maximum 60 days)
What should I do to pay my loan?
Depending on your preferences and your situation, Wonga will put at your disposal several payment options so that you can do it in the way that best suits your circumstances, among which we can highlight:
- If the bank has requested a debit card as a requirement, the loan will be charged directly from that card. However, a few days before the expiration of the deadline, they will inform you so that you can make sure you have funds at the right time.
- If, on the other hand, the bank has not requested you in the debit card requirements, you have two options:
- You can click on the link “Return my loan with card”, where it will indicate all the information related to your credit and there you can include your card number, in which a payment will be charged by secure transaction “3D Secure”.
- If you prefer you can make a bank transfer to any of the following accounts (do not forget to indicate the loan reference number):
- LA CAIXA ES93 2100-3075-59-2200628605
- BANC SABADELL ES91 0081-0533-95-0001224026
- BANKIA ES31 2038-9238-92-6000169982
What happens if I can not pay on time?
- If you have an unforeseen event that does not allow you to pay on the indicated date, you must inform Wonga, through your user area. Then you will recalculate the fee to pay for this extension and you can carry it out. Keep in mind that you can only make two term extensions, so you must be very careful when choosing payment terms.
- If still, you can not pay the loan, a commission for non-payment of 20 euros will be generated, which will be automatically added to your debt, and will begin to generate daily interest on the total amount due on the due date. That is why it is advisable that you get in touch with them as soon as you see that you can not pay.