Bus market in Europe, by length, by seating capacity, by
New York, June 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Europe Bus Market, By Length, By Seating Capacity, By Application, By Fuel Type, By Body Type, By Country, Competition Forecast et opportunities , 2016-2026 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05615114/?utm_source=GNW
Customizable Body), By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunity, 2016-2026
The European bus market was valued at USD 4.81 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.70% over the next five years. The growth of the service sector coupled with the growing population of the middle income group is expected to boost bus sales in European countries over the next five years. In addition, the deployment of electric buses in municipalities in European countries has increased considerably in recent years. In European countries, the government is very environmentally conscious and helps private fleet owners and public transport services to adopt battery electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, electric vehicles to fuel cell and other alternative fuel vehicles. These vehicles are environmentally friendly and come with lower running and owning costs. Therefore, most of the charter bus transport companies easily adopt these electric vehicles. All the above mentioned factors are expected to drive the growth of the European bus market.
The European bus market is segmented on the basis of application type, fuel type, length, body type, number of seats and country. Based on the type of application, the market is segmented into intercity buses, intra-city buses, and school / other buses.
Intercity transport buses have a capacity of more than 41 seats and a length of more than 12 meters and, therefore, the above-mentioned segments are gaining popularity among European countries. Based on fuel type, the market is segmented into diesel, gasoline / gasoline, electric & hybrid, fuel cell and alternative fuels.
Based on body type, the market is segmented into fully built and customizable bodies. By country, the market is segmented into Germany, France, UK, Nordic countries, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands and Portugal.
In 2020, Germany accounted for the largest share of the European bus market with a share of 19.14% and is also expected to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period.
Mercedes-Benz AG, Iveco Bus, MAN SE, AB Volvo, EvoBus GmbH, etc. are some of the major players operating in the European bus market. In addition to these companies, other bus manufacturers are also strengthening their brand awareness, fares and product portfolio in the region in order to expand their customer base. Large companies in the European bus market are also focusing on increasing their dealer and distributor network and reaching out to governments and municipal communities to capture a greater share of the region’s bus market. .
Years considered for this report:
Historic period: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the European bus market from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the market size of the European bus market from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate until 2026.
• Classify and forecast the European bus market according to length, type of application, number of seats, type of fuel, type of body, country and company.
• Identify the country or the dominant segment in the European bus market.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the European bus market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the bus market in Europe.
• Perform price analysis for the bus market in Europe.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the main players operating in the European bus market.
• Identify the main sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the European bus market.
The analyst performed primary research as well as comprehensive secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst researched a list of passenger car dealers and distributors in the EUROPE region.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys of identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst was able to include vendors and service providers who could not be identified due to limitations in secondary research. The analyst examined the product offerings, applications, distribution channels and regional presence of all passenger car distributors and dealers across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Europe Bus market using a bottom-up approach, where data from various end-user segments has been recorded and forecasted for years to come. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these types of products and applications to arrive at an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also investigated by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Global bus manufacturers operating in the region
• Bus dealers and distributors
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Bus-related organizations, forums and alliances
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry players such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., in addition to enabling them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
Scope of the report:
• In this report, the European bus market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• European bus market, by application:
o Intercity bus
o Intra-city bus
o School buses / Others
• Bus market in Europe, by type of fuel:
o Gasoline / gasoline
o Electric and hybrid
o Fuel cell
o Alternative fuels
• European bus market, by length:
o 8-10 m
o Above 12 m
• European bus market, by type of bodywork:
o Customizable body
o Fully built
• Bus market in Europe, by seating capacity:
Up to 30
o Above 50
• Bus market in Europe, by country:
o Nordic countries
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European bus market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on the specific needs of a business. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit margin analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05615114/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.