Chorus.ai Wins 2021 Top Rated Conversational Intelligence Award from TrustRadius
SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Chorus.ai, the n ° 1 Smart conversation platform for high growth revenue teams, today announced that it has been named to TrustRadius’ 2021 Top Rated Awards for Conversation intelligence. Chorus was the only product that met TrustRadius’ top-rated criteria for ratings and customer satisfaction ratings in 2021.
“To be recognized as a leader in conversational intelligence by TrustRadius is truly an honor and a validation of our investment in the category,” said Russell levy, Co-founder and technical director of Chorus.ai. “Enterprise revenue teams need an AI-powered conversational intelligence platform to frame and replicate best selling practices, forecast transaction pipeline more accurately, and analyze real voice. to impact transaction results. Chorus will continue to drive the innovation that customers love, such as our new Momentum feature suite that captures and analyzes all customer interactions and delivers that information into record systems, including CRM. ”
Earlier this year, Chorus was also named Most Popular Software by TrustRadius for the second year in a row. Additionally, the company was named in three of TrustRadius 2021 Top Rated Price Lists, including Best sales coaching software, Top rated sales aid product, and Best call recording software.
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, it has never been influenced by analyst opinion or TrustRadius customer status. Chorus’s rating is based on 314 verified customer reviews and ratings.
Chorus Reviews of verified users include:
- “It’s well suited for reviewing calls because it captures the keywords used, displays speaker ratios, and lets you change the speed while reviewing. You can also extend the use case and the use for coaching and knowledge sharing as well, ”said a business development manager. director.
- “Sales teams must have this tool! You can get along and hear yourself and others to learn how to improve yourself! You can see who is speaking and when,” said a sales manager.
- “Since its implementation, I have saved time and energy spent on manual data maintenance. Indeed, I guide my team through new strategies based on graphing data, so I will recommend this tool to everyone. companies that deal in customer service, ”said a senior project manager.
- “It’s really well suited for all organizations. It really helps identify areas for improvement, what’s going well, and what’s hampering the best next step. It integrates well with your CRM, timeline, etc. and brings them all together. important information available. A must have tool in the age of distance selling, ”said one sales manager.
- “Chorus is well suited to all areas of a GTM team to help move business forward and improve visibility with clear data and information. You use it anywhere you need to hear the voice of the customer as well. than what your team says, ”said a sales manager.
“Chorus.ai won the Top Rated Award for Conversational Intelligence Software, based entirely on customer feedback,” said Megan Headley, Vice President of Research at TrustRadius. “Reviewers on TrustRadius praise the platform’s quality of transcription, ease of use, and ability to capture snippets of conversations.”
Chorus is fundamentally transforming the way businesses understand their customer relationships. By focusing on the “R” in CRM, the business leverages relationship information from actual interactions with customers throughout the buyer’s journey. Choir recently launched Momentum, a new offer that brings together all interactions of e-mails, calls and videoconferences to highlight the key moments in the history of customer relations. Leveraging AI, Momentum enables revenue teams to identify and mitigate transaction risk, while enabling sales managers to accurately forecast the pipeline.
For more information on Momentum and the industry leader’s Conversation Intelligence, visit Chorus.ai. Want to share your own comments? Please leave a comment here.
Chorus.ai is the # 1 smart conversation platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s intelligent conversation platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing representatives by analyzing their sales meetings. This information forms the basis of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provides insight into the voice of the customer throughout the organization. Clients like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab speed up new hires by 30-50% and see their quota hit 20-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered at San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt lake city.
TrustRadius helps technology buyers make better decisions and helps suppliers tell their unique story, improve conversion, engage high intention buyers and gain insight into customers. Every month, over a million B2B tech buyers, over 50% of them from large corporations, use verified reviews and ratings on TrustRadius.com to make informed buying decisions. Based at Austin, Texas, TrustRadius was founded by successful entrepreneurs and is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners and Next Coast Ventures.
BLASTmedia for Chorus.ai
317-806-1900 ext 119