‘Dancing with the Stars’ Premiere Songs Include Tiger-Themed Carole Baskin’s Pick: How To Watch, Live Stream
The quest for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy begins tonight as 15 celebrities slip on their dancing shoes at the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars”. Among them is’ Tiger King ‘Carole Baskin, who will deservedly be making her debut dancing to a hit tiger-themed song.’
HOW TO WATCH: The two-hour season premiere airs live on ABC on Monday, September 14 at 8 p.m. ET. You can also direct Going through Hulu Live TV cable-free where you can also catch up on past episodes of your favorite shows.
Model and businesswoman Tyra Banks returns to the ballroom to host again. The show pairs celebrities with professional dancers as they perform all kinds of dance routines live. Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli will be joined by Derek Hough in the judges’ office. Len Goodman will share his expertise in the UK ballroom.
Tonight’s first episode will not have an audience vote. Only the judges will mark the routines. These scores will be carried over and combined with the judges’ scores for week two, which is also when the public can start voting online. After the second episode, the live audience votes will be combined with the judges’ scores.
Celebrity Cast and Week 1 Songs:
- Head Coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) Dances Foxtrot to “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- Animal activist Carole Baskin (“Tiger King”) dances Paso on Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger”
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor”, “The Bachelorette”) dancing Cha Cha to Lady Gaga’s “Stupid Love”
- Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis dances Foxtrot on John Legend’s “All of Me”
- TV and film actress Anne Heche dances the Cha Cha on “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- Disney Channel Actress Skai Jackson Tango To Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”
- Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) Dances Cha Cha to “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
- Backstreet Boys frontman AJ McLean dances Jive on The Weeknd’s “Blinding Lights”
- Emmy-winning host of “The Real” and secondary correspondent for “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai dancing salsa to “Tell It to My Heart” by Taylor Dayne
- TV and Film Actor Jesse Metcalfe Dances Quickstep to Stevie Wonder’s “Part Time Love”
- Grammy-winning rapper Nelly dances salsa on Nelly’s “Ride Wit Me”
- TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) dances Foxtrot on “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- NBA superstar Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”) dances salsa on “In Da Club” by 50 Cent
- Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) Tango Dances to Pink’s “Raise Your Glass”
- Olympic Figure Skater and On-Air Commentator Johnny Weir Dances Cha Cha to Pussycat Dolls’ Buttons
Brandon Armstrong, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Cheryl Burke, Artem Chigvintsev, Val Chmerkovskiy, Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Daniella Karagach, Keo Motsepe, Peta Murgatroyd, Pasha Pashkov, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater and Britt Stewart.
LIVE BROADCASTING WITHOUT CABLE: You can also watch via Hulu Live TV where you can also catch up on past episodes of your favorite shows.
MORE FROM MLIVE:
12 celebrities you think were born in Michigan, but weren’t
30 celebrities you might not know are from Michigan