PlanSource is experiencing exponential growth in the partner market
ORLANDO, Fla., May 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PlanSource, a leading provider of cloud-based benefits administration technology, today announced that 18 new benefits providers have joined the The company’s Partner Marketplace, a curated list of top partners designed to maximize HR effectiveness, employee engagement and plan participation.
Benefits diversity is more important than ever as HR leaders battle the incredibly competitive talent landscape. Employees consider their overall compensation when evaluating different companies, employers with a strong benefits plan can give recruiters a head start in the job market. That’s why many HR teams are turning to valuable perks to set themselves apart.
PlanSource currently partners with employer benefits solutions across twenty vendor categories in the market, including healthcare navigation, mental wellness, disease management, women’s health, pet insurance, identity protection and more to provide a seamless experience for their customers. These categories meet the main needs of employees, making them attractive options for employers to consider.
New partners joining the Partner Marketplace in Q1 include:
- ARAG Legal – As the world’s largest legal provider, ARAG connects people to professional legal help saving them time, stress and money. From good times, such as buying a home or adopting a child, to difficulties such as divorce or identity theft, ARAG protects 26.3 million people and their families worldwide .
- Armadillo – Armadillo is a subscription plan for your employees’ homes that covers the cost and coordination of repairs and replacements of major systems, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliances – like insurance illness for the house. This benefit allows you to celebrate your employees’ home ownership and strengthen your employees’ hybrid or remote work-from-home environments.
- Experian – Experian is a modern personalized financial management solution that empowers employees to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
- Health2U – Healthcare2U is a membership-based direct primary care organization that provides employers of all sizes with unlimited primary and urgent care nationwide. Their integrated model redefines healthcare delivery by providing early detection, treatment and management of acute and chronic conditions before the onset of serious illness.
- Health – Healthee makes it easier to understand and use health benefits by giving employees instant answers on what’s covered, what it costs and how to schedule an appointment. Healthee also reduces workload and costs for HR teams while supporting employee health and experience.
- Koa Health – Koa Health is the leading global provider of integrated, personalized, evidence-based mental health solutions and services for everyone. Koa Health’s Foundations app leverages deep clinical expertise, research, and technology to provide effective, accessible care that adapts to users’ unique circumstances, driving lasting behavior change and positive health outcomes. health across a wide range of mental health needs.
- Kumanu – Kumanu is the first purpose-driven wellness company. It helps employers reduce burnout, boost engagement, improve emotional well-being and create lasting behavior change by addressing key determinants of health – personal, social and organizational.
- LegalEASE – LegalEASE’s service-oriented infrastructure ensures employees get the one-on-one help and attention they need when they need it most. They provide support to members from the onset of their need for legal assistance through the process of assigning a lawyer and until the end of the employee’s legal file.
- LegalShield and IDShield – LegalShield offers plan members direct access to a dedicated LegalShield provider law firm that can review legal documents, prepare wills and assist with other personal legal matters. IDShield offers 360-degree protection with identity monitoring, device and online reputation and privacy management services, and full identity restoration by a team of licensed private investigators dedicated.
- Medefy – Medefy is a benefits navigation path that puts members first in their health benefits experience. They organize each member’s benefits plan into one centralized hub and provide personalized, proactive advice to ensure members receive the full value of their benefits package.
- Nest Collaborative – Nest Collaborative provides prenatal and postpartum breastfeeding support through virtual video visits with board-certified lactation consultants at no cost to the employee. Their employer program aims to reduce health costs associated with suboptimal breastfeeding while supporting families’ healthy transitions to work. Appointments are available day and night, seven days a week, and last minute appointments are always available.
- Pathfinder Health (Checkups) – Developed the next generation of biometric screening and prevention. We use and optimize an existing covered benefit (at no additional cost) in your health plan: the health check with a doctor delivered virtually or on site. The Physician is the best way to engage employees as they direct each employee individually to the program that is right for them personally.
- Pet Benefit Solutions – Pet Benefit Solutions provides affordable, easy-to-use pet care plans to employees nationwide. From discounts on vet visits and pet products to 24/7 live vet support and pet ID tags, Total Pet Plan from Pet Benefit Solutions is the only pet benefit package that provides coverage for everything pets need – all for less than 40 cents a day!
- The right way – Rightway’s navigation platform serves as a starting point for all healthcare needs. Through its intuitive mobile app, combined with live clinical guides, Rightway guides members through their care journey, resulting in industry-leading engagement and significant cost savings.
- SWORD Health – SWORD Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) healthcare provider, with a mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic and post-surgical pain. It is the first digital solution to pair its members with a licensed physical therapist and digital therapist SWORD Health to deliver a clinically proven personalized treatment plan that is more effective, easier and less expensive than the traditional gold standard of care. SWORD Health believes in the power of people to recover at home without resorting to imaging, surgery or opioids. With preventative care delivered through SWORD+, it is the industry’s only end-to-end digital MSK solution.
- United PetCare – United Pet Care (UPC) is the premier pet care membership program in the United States. They make pet benefits easy, affordable, and accessible to all pet parents by offering members savings on every vet visit, as well as pet care, televet services, and more.
- well-being coach – Wellness Coach is a comprehensive employee wellness solution designed to improve individual wellness and team-wide engagement through personal and team coaching, wellness challenges unique and reflective on-demand sessions, all easily accessible through a user-friendly platform with apps. for Slack, Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Yes Health – Yes Health delivers more engagement and better health outcomes in chronic disease prevention through on-demand access to a personal team of certified nutrition, fitness and wellness experts at the time members need it most.
Customers who choose to offer these benefits to their employees benefit from an efficient onboarding process with template plan design and an optimized employee buying experience to drive engagement, making it easier to administer and manage. offers these benefits to employees. Benefits are available in PlanSource’s shopping experience, so employees can easily purchase and select these benefits, and most can be deducted from employees’ paychecks, just like their base benefits.
“Combining the intense pressures to attract and retain employees with the continuing rise in the cost of healthcare, customers and brokers have a lot to consider when it comes to expanding and managing the whole benefits,” said Bradley Taylor, chief strategy officer at PlanSource. “PlanSource sees this as a pivotal time to help vet the vendor landscape and curate a list of key vendors across a wide range of categories. Our approach will help our customers, brokers, and reseller partners identify companies that are leaders in their categories, identify new benefit offerings they might not have thought of, and highlight businesses that will be quickly activated on our platform.”
Learn more about the PlanSource Partner Marketplace.
PlanSource is a technology company that automates and simplifies all aspects of employee benefits programs, so employees and HR teams can make smarter, more confident benefits decisions. More than five million consumers receive their benefits through the PlanSource platform, which provides the best possible experience for communications, purchases, enrollment, billing, compliance and ongoing benefit administration. With an end-to-end benefits platform and suite of technology services, PlanSource helps people maximize their benefits benefits, so they can live happier, healthier lives. Learn more at plansource.com.
PlanSource is a registered trademark of PlanSource, Inc., and PlanSource owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.